Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Stripey stuff, short skirts and sandals.. and fast food

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

I'm not even going to comment on the fact that again it's been quite a while that I blogged something. We all know how time flies, right? ;-)

Summarising the summer: it has been a busy couple of months.. haven't had any holidays yet.. and in 2 days, it's going to be officially autumn ( or fall if you're American :-P ).

Though that didn't stop me from enjoying the occasional sunny day with my friends!


When it comes to outdoor outfits, I noticed I usually wear dresses or jeans. I think that's because choosing a dress is much easier and wearing jeans is just super comfy. With skirts, I always have to think about a flattering top.. hoping that it will enhance my almost non-existing curves.


My previous post was on black and white patterned dresses and yes.. even my top couldn't escape my preferences. I do love how it makes the outfit give off a sort of French Parisienne vibe! The only thing I need now is a beret, some wine and a baguette! ;-)

I don't know if the pink/coral strappy heels can be considered French... but it was one of the last nice days of summer, so I was dead set on wearing these kind of shoes before boots season starts!


As you can see in the pics above.. our afternoon late lunch was not exactly French cuisine! :-P


Earlier that afternoon, we parked the car somewhere near a park.. but there was no real path to the water. So I just got one shot on the gravelly path and then we headed back to the car to go the Burger King.

That's it for this week.. hope to post something next week. We can always have good intentions! ;-)


 Hope you're all off to a great start of this week!


And yes, new footage means a new YouTube video! Short and sweet.. so enjoy! :-)






4 comments:

  1. This look is too hot. I love your jacket and need me a stripe top!

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lovely to share this with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit! Those sandals are to die for! Glad you got to break them out one more time before boots season hits. :) I LOVED the Burger King pics too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, sensational styling :)
    Regards!
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete